Classic, Trend, and Timeless Wardrobe Pieces Every Gal Needs in 2019
Timeless wardrobe pieces are key to a great style foundation. That being said, our closets can always use updates. A new cozy sweater, fuzzy cool girl outerwear, LBD, and modern layering pieces, just to name a few. So we’ve picked 20 pieces you can wear now and incorporate into your 2019 wardrobe.
1. The LBD a.k.a. the little black dress, can be a fashion gal’s style bff, and a great go-to night or day.
2. A basic turtleneck can make any dress fall/winter ready.
3. A teddy coat has emerged as a fashion favorite, and we couldn’t agree more.
n:Philanthropy Brooke Turtleneck Bodysuit $128// Free People All I Need Maxi Dress $118// Free People Mena Fur Coat $128 via THE DENIM LAB// Noir Bead Bag $110 via SHOP STYLE REPORT
4. A Cream sweater is the perfect item to wear on it’s own or layered under a coat or jacket.
5. It’s hard to think about coats in SoCal, but you diffidently want to make sure you have a cute one come winter and we’re all about a plaid coat.
6. Vintage levi’s are a fashion gal must!
Restyling Tips + Tricks
Star Print Cami $30// Cosette Pant $56 both via REVIVAL SAN CLEMENTE
11. Cropped tanks can be worn with all your high rise bottoms and your outerwear pieces.
12.. Cardigan sweaters can be worn both open and closed which gives them great versatility.
13. High rise plaid trouser should definitely be in your 2019 wardrobe!
Wrap Dress $60// Cozy Cardigan SOLD OUT// BOTA Studded Backpack
18. You know we love a teddy style coat and jacket when you see it twice on our list.
19. Neutral henley pullover sweater is perfect with both your jeans and a metallic skirt.
20. Metallic midi skirt is one of those wild card pieces you should consider in 2019.