The Perfect Pouffy Ponytail
Smooth, loose or polished the secret to keep your “pouf” from going flat is 2 ponytails!
What you need to start….
Here are 5 simple steps to get the look.
1. Gather the hair and your crown and separate it from the rest of your hair.
2. Collect the remaining loose stands into ponytail where desired, secure with elastic
3. Tease the piece at the crown, then smooth over with a brush
4. Take the smoothed hair from the crown and add it with another elastic to the ponytail
5. Take a small piece of hair from the ponytail and wrap it around the elastic and secure with bobby pins
This simple trick keep the hight on top of the crown from getting weighed down by the rest of ones hair in the ponytail.[gravityform id=”2″ name=”Newletter”]